Aldrich Berry Farm Nursery, Inc
- Aldrich Berry Farm is the the location of the "Original Mossyrock Blueberries."
- It is the location of the first commercial plantings of blueberries in Lewis County. The
first berries were planted in 1944 and farm is still in production.
- Blueberries grown on the Mossyrock farm are usually available from early July to late
- It is suggested that you call ahead for quantities of 100 pounds or more.
- We also supply blueberry plants, conifer seedlings & transplants, landscape materials
and Christmas trees.
Recipes for Blueberries
Do you need some recipes to use your blueberries? Do you need help storing, freezing, or
thawing them. Here are just a few web sites that will help.
Storing, freezing, thawing